𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 on Indravati river are the largest waterfalls by width in India. Their majestic appearance has become the trademark for Chattisgarh tourism.
𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 is Kanger Ghati’s jewel. Situated amidst lush green forest that house the mysterious Kutumsar caves, these are the lesser known jewels of Indian tourism.
WHERE : 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 & 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
GRADE : Easy to Medium
DURATION : 2 days
COST : INR Rs. 7999/- (Slashed from 10999)
MODE OF TRANSPORTAION– PREMIUM
ONWARD & RETURN BY AC SLEEPER BUS..
For Bookings Dial us on 707 555 9641/42
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event not an luxury event..
If it is FRIDAY, you are going on the trip!
Along with butterflies in your belly, Reach the Station on time.
LEAVE TO JAGDALPUR BY AC SLEEPER BUS AT 7 PM
Bring your smile, Backpack and board the train on time.
Your captain will meet you at station/at your designated seats!
Morning 8 AM Reach Jagdalpur and proceed to Quick Fresh up..(100 INR per Person)
After Fresh up its time to add Few carbs (Breakfast Time)
9AM Proceed to CHITRAKOTE Falls..
Chitrakote waterfall is Chhattisgarh’s largest and most water-logged waterfall. It is considered as the main waterfall of Bastar division. Due to the similar shape of horse feet , this fall is also called Niagara of India.
11 AM Reach Chitrakote Falls and boat ride.. and some time to capture pics for our insta & Familyyy
*Boat ride subject to availability*
1PM – Yeaahh Carbs time again – A quick Snacky Lunch(Proper Lunch won’t be available here..Please carry snacks or Dry fruits)
2PM – Proceed to MG CANYON and spend sometime over there…
4PM- Proceed to Campsite
6PM – Reach Campsite
Dinner – Food will be prepared by Local Tribal and it will be served HOT!
STAY TYPE – CAMPING WITH TENTED ACCOMMODATION
Don’t expect cinematic camping that’s not what is in reality! Our camping Site is part of a small village! There will be A washroom.. Wash room is very basic! . Yes campfire will be there! (If it rains it wont be possible) . Bring your own bedding..
As this is experienced base event the facilities are limited & Good to go for backpacking budget event like this!
IMP – Remember Luxury and experience won’t be together! As this is Experience based event make sure that you be prepare well!
“naa…i did not expected this…the washroom is so smalll…..Lizard undhi goda meedha cant you checkk…….wifi kooda ledha….” ..we wont encourage this type of dramas in the event 🙂
This is purely experienced based event which is exclusive of HTC…
5-00AM Poddhulaga legali – Wakeup call and fresh up
6-00AM– Small pond Hike near our campsite!
8-30 AM– Complete hike and back to campsite!
9-00 AM – yeyyy…Yeyyy ! Carbs time (Breakfast) andproceed to TIRATHGHAR FALLS
12-30 PM– Complete visit and proceed to Camp site
1- 30 PM Reach camp site – LUNCH – and proceed Guides CAVES TOUR
The caves are hidden gem of Bastar ..and less crowded..some places not meant for photos its about experience…this is one of those! …
4-oo PM Complete and proceed to Jagdalpur to catch our Return Bus to HYD
6PM– reach Jagdalpur and early dinner before boarding bus
*you can use Fresh up point Before Boarding at 100 to 150 INR*
Reach HYDERABAD AROUND 8AM
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
● NON – REFUNDABLE & NON – TRANSFERABLE.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.