𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 – 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒂𝒑𝗽 𝘂𝘀 +91 707 555 9641 Krishna Priya
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 : Kamshet, Malvan Coast
𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗬 : Offbeat Tour
𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 : 3 days.
𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧 : 19,999/- INR per person
PER PERSON COST – 14,999 INR
PAY ADVANCE AMOUNT OF 3999 INR to Block your slot!
STAY AWARE! TAKE THE THRILL.
SAVE YOUR BATTERIES FOR ADVENTURES TO FOLLOW. BE PREPARED WITH POWERBANKS TO CAPTURE
A LOT OF PICTURES! MORE IMPORTANTLY, IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE DARK NIGHT AND SLEEP PEACEFULLY
9-30 AM : Complete Breakfast and head to Base village Kamshet for a WEEKEND PARAGLIDING.
*PARAGLIDING is a weather based event. Participants are requested to Co-Operate with the Trek Lead*
03-30 PM : After having a thrilling adventure of flying in the air, head to have lunch.
06-30 PM : Head to Railway Station and board the train to Malvan.
● 04:30 AM – Reach Malvan and get into private vehicle and head to stay.
● 05:30 AM – Check In to Homestay and have proper rest.
● 08:30 AM – Head to have breakfast and have some fun on the beach. Visit Sindhudhurg Fort and have lunch post visit. Head back to stay.
● 04:30 PM – Head out to enjoy the water activities.
Sitting Bumper Ride
Sleeping Bumper Ride
Jet Ski Ride
● 09:00 PM – Reach back to homestay and sleep.
STAY TYPE – Stay is simple with basic washrooms. It is a budget based event, so dpnt expect Luxury.
IMP – Remember Luxury and experience won’t be together! As this is Budget event make sure that you be prepared!
● 06:00 AM – Start in the boat for Scuba Diving
● 07:00 AM – Scuba Diving (with PADI Certified Diver)
*this is recreational beginners Scuba diving only*
● 10:00 AM – Start back to Coast
● 12:00 PM – Have lunch and start to BASE CITY
● 06:00 PM – Catch bus to Hyderabad.
● 08:00 AM – Reach Hyderabad
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during Entire event! Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.