For Bookings Dial us on 707 555 9641
Bhimashankar is a dream destination for any trekker, a perfect setting for an exciting adventure.
Bhimashankar Temple is located in the village of Bhorgiri 50 km north west of Khed, near Pune, in India. It is located 110 km away from Pune in the Ghat region of the Sahyadri hills.
TREK Via KHANDAS – SIDHI GHAT:
This is one of the difficult routes to Bhimashankar. This route becomes very treacherous and slippery during the monsoon. There are three ladders in this route within the first two hours of climbing. One reaches a settlement after half an hour of the third ladder. This route is called “Sidhi” ghat because of ladder (Sidhi) placed on the routes.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Bimashankar,Near Karjat,Maharastra
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Medium,FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
ALTITIDE : 3400 feet
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 2 days (We will start on Friday and back by Monday )
COST : 3900/-
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! be prepare for a bit long travels as we must travel to the places where they are 😉
● Catch Mumbai Exp from the following boarding points
NAMPALLY @ 20.40 | BEGUMPET @ 20.50 | LINGAMPALLI @ 21.10
● 11.30 : Reach karjat/Lonavala
● 11.45 : Start to khandas..
● 13.00 : Start trek to Home stay (via SHIDI ghat)
● 19.00 : Reach top (Simple Home Stay)
● 05.00 : Start trek to Bhimashankar (Via Beautiful jungle trail)
● 07.30 : Reach Bhimashankar and visit temple surroundings
● 09.00 : Catch bus to pune
● 04.00 : Catch train to HYD (Hyderabad Express)
● 06:00 AM : Reach Hyderabad
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.