For Bookings Dial us on 707 555 9641
Bhimashankar is a dream destination for any trekker, a perfect setting for an exciting adventure.
Bhimashankar Temple is located in the village of Bhorgiri 50 km north west of Khed, near Pune, in India. It is located 110 km away from Pune in the Ghat region of the Sahyadri hills.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Bimashankar,Near Karjat,Maharastra
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Medium,FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
ALTITIDE : 3400 feet
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 3 days (We will start on Thursday evening and back by Monday Morning )
1) Stay will be in villagers home, where very minimal basic washrooms availability
2) Luggage – As we have private tempo with us you no need to carry extra luggage while doing trek….you can keep extra luggage in tempo.. Still we suggest travel light..
Event Cost From HYDERABAD (Sleeper Class Train)
SOLO – 7199 INR PP
GROUP – 6999 INR PP (TWO & ABOVE)
COSTING FROM PUNE :
SOLO – 6299 INR PP
GROUP – 6099 INR PP (TWO & ABOVE)
Friday Reporting Time- 10 AM, Return you can plan after 3-30pm on Sunday
JUST PAY ADVANCE AMOUNT 999 INR to Block your slot.. Remaining 7 days before the event…
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! be prepare for a bit long travels as we must travel to the places where they are 😉
LEAVE TO BASE CITY BY TRAIN AT 8 PM
Bring your smile, Backpack and board the train on time.
Your Trek Leader will meet you at station/at your designated seats!
*Tickets will be on your name. We will never Book tickets on Fake Names*
FRESHEN UP & RISE TO SHINE IN A COMFORTABLE ATTRIRE FOR OUR HIKE at MATHERAN!
10 AM Reach Base City and start to sondai fort base (Enroute BRUNCH)
3:00 PM – Reach Sondai fort base and start hike towards fort..
It offers a beautiful view of Morbe Dam, Prabalgad, Irshalgad, Rajmachi, Songiri forts, Karnala Fort, and Matheran mountain range. Sondai Fort Karjat was used as a watchtower to protect the trade routes. Sondewadi and Wavarle are the base villages of Sondai fort. Sondewadi village is situated at 1/4th height of this Fort.
4:00 PM – Reach top..we will spend sometime here to capture beautiful glimpses..
6-00 PM – Reach base and proceed to stay
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 135 Kms ! (3to 4 HOURS “GHAT SECTION” )
Distance we Trek– 4 Kms (Sondai Fort)
STAY TYPE – TYPICAL VILLAGE HOMESTAY
Our homestay is typical village house! Beds wont be available! All of us has to sleep on floor!. .Bedsheets will be provided! Couple of washrooms available.. as this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
5-00 AM : Wake up call! And quick fresh up to start our hike towards Bhimashankar Hills..
6-00 AM : Breakfast! ..Sounds too early right ? We know!..we must add few carbs as we have a long walk ahead to visit the famous Bhimashankar temple and surroundings..
*those who don’t want do this trek they can directly go to the Bhimashankar Hills top by our vehicle*
6:30 AM : Trek starts! ..Terrain wise easy! length wise bit difficult ..Always make sure that you follow our trek leader instructions for your safety!
As this is monsoon Bhimashankar shidi route may close due to overflow…in that situation we will take Ganesh ghat route..
11-30 AM – Reach Halfway and lunch which prepared by local villagers…
5 PM Reach Top and followed by Temple Visit..
7 PM Reach Stay, followed by for dinner…
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 60 Kms ! (2 Hours )
Distance we trek – 12 kms – (Khandas to Bhimashankar hills)
STAY TYPE – TYPICAL VILLAGE HOMESTAY
Beds will be available with Couple of washrooms as this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
5 AM – Wake up call and proceed to AHUPE Village & Devrai – The sacred Groves
A place to wander in the rainy season. The true joy of living in close proximity to nature
Devrai – The Sacred Groves of Maharashtra. These Devrais are nothing but religiouly preserved forest patches. Ahupe near Bhimashankar has such Devrai – protected by faith of nearby tribal people “Mahadeo Kolis”. Ahupe Forest and its people the Mahadeo Kolis make up for a damn interesting story as most Devrai’s have fallen to Axe of the greedy, Ahupe Devrai is a success story.
10 AM– complete visit and proceed to PUNE
3 PM- Reach Pune and catch train to HYD
3 AM- Reach HYD – TADA ..BYE BYE! See you in some other adventure….
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.