Trek Notes :
Type : Adventure
Rating : Medium to Difficult
Eligibility : For fit People
Duration : 3 days
Cost : 5900/-
pay advance amount of 2000/- TO block YOUR slot! Advance amount NON- REFUNDABLE/ NON TRANSFRABLE! ..Full amount must be Trasfer 10 days before events Starts!
A place so serene that your mind registers this moment as the definition of beauty and satisfaction.such is the experience of Bhimashankar trek via shidi ghat.
Bhimashankar is a dream destination for any trekker, a perfect setting for an exciting adventure.
The Bhima River which originates from the temple flows to this place, disappears and then suddenly originates further ahead. It said to be the origin of the River Bhima. A small waterfall gushes over a ‘lingam’ carved out of stone to mark the exact spot. A tiny brass ‘Nandi’ guards the spot.
Nagphani Tok (point) / Serpent’s hood
This is the highest and the best point in the Bhimashankar area. This place has derived its name from the fact that it looks like the hood of a Cobra. Hence the name Nagphani. (Nag = Snake i.e. Cobra; Phani = Hood). From the point one gets a panoramic view of Padar GAD down below, and the hills and forts of the Matheran range in the background.
● 8PM Catch Train from HYD
● 10.00 – Reach Lonavala and start to BASE
● 12:00 – Reach Base and start trek
● 4:00 PM- Reach Bhimashankar
● 7:00 PM – DINNER AND SLEEP
● 04:30 : Wakeup call, freshup and Start to PADARGAD FORT
● 11:45 : REACH TOP and trek back to stay!
●5-00PM – Back to Stay!
● 7:00 PM: Dinner and sleep
● 4-AM : Wake up call and start to Bhimashankar via beautiful Trail!
● 9:00 AM : Reach Bhimashankar and Temple visit followed by!
● 11:00 AM : Catch bus to PUNE
● 4-00 PM : Reach PUNE and catch train to HYD
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
●10 Days Before : (40% will be deducted from the amount which you paid )
-0 Hours -10 Days: No Refund
-All Refunds will be issued on 1st Thursday post event date.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited in Event. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 50