DIAL – Priya on 707 555 9641 OR Vandana on 707 555 9642
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Andharban & Devkund Falls & Lohagad & Secret waterfalls
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Medium, FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
Trek 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘: Total 30 KMS (in 3 Days )
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 3 days
EVENT COST : 8999 (Slashed from 11999)
1) Stay will be in villagers home, where very minimal basic washrooms availability
2) Luggage – As we have private tempo with us you no need to carry extra luggage while doing trek….you can keep extra luggage in tempo.. Still we suggest travel light..
Event Cost From HYDERABAD (Onward AC Chair CAR (SHATABDHI) & Return by sleeper train)
EVENT COST– 8999 INR PP (GROUP OF 2 & ABOVE)
– 9199 INR PP (SINGLE PERSON COST)
LEAVE TO BASE CITY BY TRAIN AT 02:50 PM
Bring your smile, Backpack and board the train on time.
Your Trek Leader will meet you at station/at your designated seats!
*Tickets will be on your name. We will never Book tickets on Fake Names*
FRESHEN UP AND OPEN YOUR SMILES TO SHINE IN A COMFORTABLE ATTIRE TO CLICK UNDER THE WATERFALLS
12:30 AM – Our vehicle will be ready for you to take you to beautiful waterfalls.. Before going to the beautiful secret waterfalls we go to our stay and fresh up.
05:00 AM – Start to Secret waterfalls cliff jumping point.
06:00 AM– Reach SECRET PLCAE CLIFF JUMP point and complete visit by 10 AM
*Secret place cliff jump cost is not included in event..cost will be around 300 INR*
11:00 PM – Proceed to ANDHARBAN TREK starting point.
*terrain wise Easy….total trail will be around 11kms…as we have ample of time we can get good glimpses… as this is a monsoon trek you can expect rain…*
12:30 PM – Reach Andharban trek starting point and start trek.
06:30 PM – Reach Andharban trek end point and proceed to our stay.
07:30 PM – Reach Stay and dinner followed by.
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 80 Kms ! (3 to 4 HOURS “GHAT SECTION” )
Distance we Trek– 16-18 Kms (Andharban)
STAY TYPE – TYPICAL VILLAGE HOMESTAY
Our homestay is typical village house! Beds wont be available! All of us has to sleep on floor!. .Bedsheets will be provided! Couple of washrooms available. And more than 1500 participants stayed here! as this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
03:30 AM – Wake up call and fresh up
04:00 AM– Start the trek to Devkund falls. Trek starts! ..Terrain wise easy! ..Always make sure that you follow our trek leader instructions for your safety!
09:00 AM- Reach back to stay, fresh up and have breakfast.
IMP– As this is monsoon Devkund Prone to close by authorities with out notice! in that situation we have Plan B which is alternative…your trek leader will take decision based on weather conditions
10:00 AM – Start to Lohgard fort.
01:30 PM – Reach Lohgard fort and have lunch.
02:30 PM – Visit Lohgard fort. There will be 1km trek and terrain wise there will steps to top.
05:00 PM – Reach back to the parking area and proceed to stay.
05:30 PM – Reach stay.
08:00 PM – Dinner time….! and sleep.
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 95 Kms ! (2 to 3 HOURS )
Distance we Walk – 8kms (DEVKUND) + 3kms(LOHGAD FORT)
What if Devkund is closed due to heavy Rains?
A) PLAN B – we will hike to Kataldhar OR visapur fort. Your trek leader will take decision based on weather conditions..
STAY TYPE – CAMP SITE
Our Campsitewill be near to the Lohgad fort. Beds wont be available! All of us has to sleep on mats inside the tents!. .Bedsheets will be provided! Couple of washrooms available. And more than 500 participants stayed here! as this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
Wakeup early in the morning and have breakfast (Enroute).
Reach base city by afternoon. Those who book Ex-pune package they can plan their travel after 2pm.
Reach Hyderabad by Midnight.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
REFUND WILL BE OFFERED ONLY WHEN HTC CANCELS THE EVENT! (3% AMOUNT TRANSFER CHARGES APPLICABLE)
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire the event! who ever failed follow these rules they will be removed from the group immediately! Yeah we have good record in that!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat/change the plan accordingly.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.