***” With HTC, make everlasting memories one trip at a time”***
GREAT HISTORICAL TREKS OF BADAMI
EVENT COST – Rs. 3999
PRICE AS PER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
SLEEPER CLASS TRAIN!
TWO SIDES TRAIN – 3999/- (OPENED)
𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎, 📞 or Whats app to 707 555 9641/.9640456452
[if your call is not answered, please text/whatsapp]
• BADAMI :
Badami is the erstwhile capital of South India, the capital of the Western Chalukyas and the birth place of world temple architecture. Its wonderful caves and temples stand with the glory of the first stone constructions in the country.
• AIHOLE & PATTADAKAL:
The numerous styles of temples displayed in these two sites have become the prototypes for most temples of India and the Indian parliament. 100s of small temples abut the range and town of these villages, which went on to glorify Hindu traditions and Indian architecture forever. Pattadakal complex by the Malaprabha river is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• MAHAKUT, RAMANJANEYA AND SIDHILAPHADI TREKS
The trek route from Badami (earlier Vatapi) to Mahakut has been used regularly for over nearly 2000 years making it an ancient specialty. The beautiful rock crevices of this route can be seen in moves such as Vikramarkudu(Telugu). Ramanjaneya temple is a favorite for rockclimbers, but we will be immersed in history as we explore an ancient rockart site that depicts shamanic practices from early men of megalithic period. The longest of the treks is to Sidhilaphadi which is an out and back trek featuring an archway famous for rockart and ancient dwellings that are over 3000 years old.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄: BADAMI, MAHAKUT, AIHOLE, PATTADAKAL
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘: TREK AND TOUR
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄: EASY, FIRST TIMERS WELCOME!
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 2 days
[𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘉𝘠: 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 @ 4.20 𝘗𝘔 | 𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕 𝘉𝘠: 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 @ 9.30 𝘈𝘔]
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! Some of the sites may not appeal to you, bear with it as others may be interested. The organizer’s word is final.
If it is FRIDAY, you are going on the trip!
Pack your enthusiasm for history and adventure together, hop on!
LEAVE TO HUBLI BY TRAIN AT 4 PM
Get a camera for some mesmerizing pictures. Be prepared for rain and light trekking with good shoes!
Read up on the history of Western Chalukyas and the great Pulakesi II, the history that we are denied!
We reach Badami early in the morning and head off to our hotels.
Day 1 (Saturday): After breakfast, start up to the oldest temple of Badami atop the hill. Walk through the gorges to the ancient trail to Mahakut (5 kms) and visit the ancient temple there. We then head off to the lovely sites of Pattadakal and Aihole for a visit to reach Badami back by evening. We also sit by the lovely Malaprabha river for a while. Late in the evening we move to the Ramanjaneya temple for some rockart to finish the day.
Day 2 (Sunday): We start the day with the trek to Sidhiplaphadi to see the ancient archway and the white, black and red rock-art. The we get back to the Cave temples and the lovely Bhootnath temple for a visit full of photographic sceneries. If it rains during our visit, we can visit the famous Badami waterfalls.
Reach HYD by 10 AM
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :(N/A for bus tickets)
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age:55 considering the present situaion