Planning a trip to Sri Lanka?
From the blue-green coastlines to the lush green highlands, intriguing history and culture to the diversity of experiences, welcoming locals to the mind-boggling culinary scene, this pint-sized teardrop Island in the Indian Ocean is a traveler’s dream come true.
An island country rich in forests, wildlife, beaches and history as well as the home to some of the world’s finest teas, Sri Lanka is one of the few countries where the Indian rupee stands stronger, making it a perfect place for an affordable international vacation.
05:00 : Meet and Greet at Colombo International Airport.
06:00 : Start by AC vehicle to Pinnawale Elephant Orphanage
10:30 : Reach hotel refresh….
11:30 : Visit Polonannaruwa
16:00 : Visit Dambulla Cave Temple
19:30 : Come back to hotel.
05:00: Climb Pidurangala Rock
07:00 : Climb/Visit Sigiriya Rock. Alternate: Elephant Safari
10:00 : To Kandy
12:00 : Sightseeing at Kandy – Temple of Tooth, Buddha Museum
16:00 : Reach Ambulawawa Tower
19:00 : Reach Nuwara Eliya
06:00 to 14:00 Hike to Adam’s Peak (4hrs hike)
Alternate: Tea Leaves Picking, Sorting, Factory Visit and Tasting Trip
15:00 Visit Nuwara Eliya’s Gardens and have a Lankan Massage
17:00 Boat Ride at Gregory Lake
05:00: Visit Moon Plains for Sunrise
09:00: Train ride to Nuwara Eliya
Alternate: Diyaluma Falls Hike and visit Liption’s Seat
14:00: Visit Nine Arches Bridge
15:00: Little Adam’s Peak Hike – 2 hrs
Alternates: Visit Ravana Falls, Ravana Caves and Ella Ravana Forest
19:00: Reach Mirissa
06:00: Whale watching at Mirissa
11:00: Galle Fort and Lighthouse Visit
14:00: Snorkeling and Beach Sports
17:00: Sunset at Hikkaduwa
18:00: To Airport
22:00: Reach CMB Airport
Please confirm your participation by paying INR 5000 (Non-refundable Initial Fee**) to book your spot. Rest to be paid before 15 Days of Departure date.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 30 days before date of departure.
● INITIAL PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Please ensure that you arrive at least by 06:00 AM to Colombo International Airport on DAY 1.
& Book your tickets after 10:00 PM on DAY 5.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.