Coorg, the most visited hill Station of South India has many wonders hidden inside it.
It’s most character being, It is home to Million Species and Fauna.
It is also land of cultures, Hosting many religious festivals to temples. Near by Coorg, we also have 2nd Largest Tibetan Monastery[ Namdroling Monastery ]
𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘉𝘌 𝘝𝘐𝘚𝘐𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 :
☞ Namdroling Monastery
☞ Madikeri Fort & Raja’s Seat
☞ Dubare Elephant Camp :
☞ Tadiandamol (tentative)
● Leave from Kachiguda @ 07:00 PM to Bangalore in sleeper coach Train.
● Reach at Hubli by 07.00 AM and Get into hired Non-AC bus
● Stop at a restaurant for and breakfast.
● Start to Madikeri
● Finish all sightseeing places
● Checkin to Home stay and Sleep for the night.
● Wake up call by 4 AM and Freshen Up
● Start to Tadiandamol
● Reach Tadiandamol foot hills @ 6:00 AM and start the trek.
● Finish Trek by 02:00 PM and start back to Bangalore
● Start to Hyderabad by 10:00 PM Train
● Reach Kachiguda by 08:30 AM.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
●INITIAL AMOUNT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
●72 Hours Before :If we find replacement refund (25% will be deducted ) No Refund if there is No replacement in any case and replacement is not club’s responsibility.
●72 Hours -0 Hours : No Refund (No matter whether its replaced or not)
●Refunds will be processed excluding convenience fee (payment gateway charges )
● Refunds will be processed in 4 working days after the event
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.