𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 📌GUWAHATI to GUWAHATI
Dial us on 707 555 9647 (SUREKHA) OR kumar on 707 555 9648
REPORTING TIME – 10AM (DAY1)
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- ARUNACHAL PRADESH
DURATION :- 6 Days 5 Nights
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
Event cost – 17999/- INR
FLASH SALE PRICE : 14999/-
Pay Initial amount of 2999 INR to block your slot at Flash sale price!
ARUNACHAL PRADESH : Arunachal Pradesh is a state in Northeast India. It was formed from the erstwhile North-East Frontier Agency region, and became a state on 20 February 1987. It borders the states of Assam and Nagaland to the south.
The last frontier of India’s tourism, the virginal Arunachal Pradesh comes across as a gigantic patch of the unchartered green on the map of India. The wildest and definitely the least explored state of the country, Arunachal Pradesh is also known as the Land of Dawn-lit Mountains. It rises precipitously from the plains of the Assam as a large mall of densely forested and fatally steep hills which finally tower off as the snow-capped peaks along the border of Tibet. Arunachal is indeed the last sanctuary for the anthropological and natural heritage of India. It is also a home to 26 primitive tribes. Major section of the state remains beyond the reach of the tourists however there are certain new areas which are gradually being opened for the tourists.
Shying away in the North eastern corner of India, Arunachal Pradesh though may be an introvert when it comes to tourism, is a land of abundant travel opportunities. Adorned with unspoilt landscape, this Northeast state of India is a place that every nature lover and explorer should visit. A treasure trove of culture, nature’s beauty, rich history and warm people, Arunachal is truly a land that you cannot afford to miss.
• 10AM : Reporting time.
• 10:30AM : Start to Bomdila( Enroute lunch).
• 06:00PM : Reach Bomdila.
• 07:00PM : Shopping time.
• 09:00PM : Have dinner and take rest.
• wake up early and witness beautiful sunrise
• Have breakfast.
• 08:30AM : Bomdila sightseeing(Apple orchards, bomdila monastery).
• 01:00PM : Have lunch in bomdila.
• 02:00PM : Cover remaining places in Bomdila(Lower gompa, middle gompa, upper gompa).
• 05:00PM : Start to Dirang.
• 07:00PM : Reach homestay and have dinner.
• 07:00AM : Wakeup and have breakfast.
• 08:00AM : Start to view the places in dirang(Dirand dzong and if time permits visit kalachakra gompa).
• 12:30PM : Have lunch.
• 01:30PM : Start to sangti valley..
• 02:30PM : Reach sangti valley and enjoy the nature.
• 06:00PM : Reach homestay and take rest.
• 07:00PM : Camp fire and dinner.
• 09:00PM : Sleep time!
• 05:30AM : wakeup and have breakfast.
• 06:00AM : Start to Tawang.
• Enroute have breakfast & explore the beauty of Sela pass.
• 12:00PM : Reach Tawang.
• 01:00PM : Have lunch.
• 02:00PM : Start to explore the places in tawang(Nuranang waterfalls).
• 06:00PM : Reach homestay.
• 07:00PM : Camp fire and Dinner.
• 09:00PM : Sleep time!.
• 07:00AM : Wakeup and have breakfast.
• 09:00AM : Reach Bumla pass.
• 11:00AM : Head back to tawang.
• 01:30PM : Have lunch and start back to bomdila.
• 07:30PM : Reach Bomdila.
• 06:00AM : Wakeup and have breakfast.
• 07:00AM : Start to bhalukpong.
• 10:00AM : Start to explore the places in bhalukpong.
• 12:00PM : Start to guwahati(Enroute lunch).
• 04:30PM : Reach Guwahati.
Please confirm your participation by paying 2999 INR(Non refundable & NON Transfarable) Initial amount to block your slot!…
Remaining amount must be cleared 10 days before event starts else initial payment will be fortified
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited from entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 12 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents)
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.