𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗡 is the darkest forest of Maharashtra in Tamhini Ghat. It lies as a part of a mountain passage between Mulshi and Tamhini villages. Situated on the crest of the Western Ghat mountain ranges, Tamhini Ghat is noted for its surroundings comprising scenic waterfalls, lakes and dense woods.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Andharban, Maharashtra.
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Medium,(Beginners also welcome those who have active life style)
𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘: 16 KMS 👣
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 3 days (We will start on Friday 7PM and back by Monday Morning 9AM)
COST FROM PUNE : INR ₹6999/- (Ex-PUNE) ,
SATURDAY Reporting Time- 12:30 AM, Return you can plan after 10pm on Monday
COST FROM HYD :
INR ₹8999 (Ex-HYD)
Friday- 12:30 PM start and back by Monday morning 10PM
PAY TOKEN AMOUNT of 2999 (Ex-PUNE)/(Ex-HYD) to BLOCK YOUR SLOT.. Remaining Amount must be Cleared 7 days before event date.
ONWARD – Executive Car chair
RETURN – Sleeper class train
If it is FRIDAY, you are going on the trip!
Along with butterflies in your belly, Reach the Station on time.
Bring your smile, Backpack and board the train on time.
Your captain will meet you at station/at your designated seats!
02:00 PM :LEAVE TO PUNE BY ac chair car AT 2 PM and Reach Pune by Midnight
12:00 AM : When we reach Pune our private vehicle will be ready outside the station. We will start to Bhira village at 12:30AM. Reach Bhira village by 3:30AM. Take a nap in our private vehicle, as we reach village we start our adventure.
04:00 AM – Once we get down from our private vehicle we directly move to our fresh up point. After fresh up we start our trek towards Mighty Devkund waterfalls. It’s a 4kms trek(one way) where beginners can do it easily…
09:00AM – Come back to Stay and have breakfast. Hello Hello ..No Dosa NO Idli …Typical Maharashtra Style POHA/ VADA PAV! (Delicious at times)
09:30 AM : Complete Breakfast and take good rest for 2 hours.
12:30 PM : Complete Lunch and start to Secret waterfalls(An exciting way to end our day). It will take 2hrs to reach this waterfalls. After reaching here, there will be a small trek to reach this waterfalls. Over here we can try cliff jumping at extra cost. For doing cliff jump Life jackets are mandatory….!(Even though you are a pro swimmer).
04:30PM: After visiting we will head back to the same village stay.
Our homestay is typical village house! Beds wont be available! All of us has to sleep on floor!. .Bedsheets will be provided! Couple of washrooms available. And more than 1200 participants stayed here! as this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
As this is monsoon Devkund Prone to close by authorities with out notice! in that situation we will go to another falls which may not be as exited as Andharban!
05:00 AM : Wake up call! And quick fresh up to go ANDHARBAN FOREST TRAIL
06:00 AM : Breakfast! ..Sounds too early right ? We know!. We must add few carbs as we have a long walk ahead. We need to start to our trek starting point and it will take 1 hour to reach there.
07:30 AM : Trek Starts.. This Route most scenic one in the monsoon times!…Terrain wise easy! You will be Safe as long as you follow our trek leader instructions! Lunch will be packed lunch. Most important thing is to carry a raincoat, snacks and water bottle with you.
05:30 PM : Reach Trek ending point and start to village. After reaching stay fresh up and have dinner.
07:00 PM : Sleep time…..
05:00 AM : Wakeup early in the morning.
06:00 AM : Start to Pune railway station after having breakfast in our Stay.
10:00 AM : Reach Pune railway station and board the train. Reach to Hyderabad by 10PM.
An adventurous trip ends here…..! But don’t worry we will plan more exciting trips for you….. Keep following HTC in Instagram and Facebook…. See you soon.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
REFUND WILL BE OFFERED ONLY WHEN HTC CANCELS THE EVENT! (3% AMOUNT TRANSFER CHARGES APPLICABLE)
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire the event! who ever failed follow these rules they will be removed from the group immediately! Yeah we have good record in that!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat/change the plan accordingly.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.