• 𝐔𝐃𝐔𝐏𝐈: The cultural hub of South Karnataka, Udupi is home to the most beautiful island of India: St. Mary’s Island. The basaltic columnar joints of St. Mary’s Island are unique to Asia. Udupi also features the famous Shri Krishna temple and is home to amazing foods such as Bisi Bele Bath.
• 𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄: Home to the elusive King Cobra and an amazing evergreen rain-forest, Agumbe’s Rainforest Research Station is one of its kind in the world working on reptiles such as the King Cobra, the longest venomous snake in the world. Agumbe saw great fame with Malgudi Days by R K Narayan, we shall visit the house that inspired it all atDodda Mane’s. With numerous waterfalls that flow throughout the year, Agumbe is a summer paradise as well.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Shimoga – Agumbe – Udupi
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Backpacking Tour
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : EASY,FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 2 days [𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘉𝘠 : 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 @ 06:30 PM | 𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕 𝘉𝘠 : 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 @ 08:30 AM ]
𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓 : 6000/- INR
● 06:30 PM – Start from Hyderabad by AC Volvo Bus OR Non AC Sleeper bus [ Based on the availability ]
● Reach base and get into hired Non-AC bus for a ghat ride
● Stop at a restaurant for freshen up and breakfast
● Proceed to visit Agumbe
● Visit Dodda Mane, Lunch
● Trek to Koodlu Falls
● Sunset at Agumbe Viewpoint / Malpe Beach
● Reach Udupi – Check-in villa/guest house/chatel
● Malpe beach walk at 6 am
● Visit St. Mary’s Island
● Kayaking/Beach Sports
● Visit Shri Krishna Temple
● Bus to Hyderabad
● Reach Hyderabad by 07:30 AM.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
●INITIAL AMOUNT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
●72 Hours Before :If we find replacement refund (25% will be deducted ) No Refund if there is No replacement in any case and replacement is not club’s responsibility.
●72 Hours -0 Hours : No Refund (No matter whether its replaced or not)
●Refunds will be processed excluding convenience fee (payment gateway charges )
● Refunds will be processed in 4 working days after the event
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.