***” With HTC, make everlasting memories one trip at a time”***
𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎, or Whats app to 707 555 9641 (Priya)
[if your call is not answered, please text/whatsapp]
PRICE AS PER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION
TWO SIDES NON AC SLEEPER BUS –
COST : ₹5,999 (Slashed from 7499 INR)
Pay Advance Amount 1999 INR(Non Refundable & Non Transferable) to Block your slot! Remaining Amount must be Cleared 7 days before event DATE!
#Waterfalls #Sathodi #Dabbe #trekking
• DABBE FALLS :
Dabbe falls are naturally cascading falls that offer an enchanting view to visitors. Being a part of the Sharavati Valley of the lush green Western Ghats the waterfall is surrounded by a landscape of pristine beauty.
• SATHODI FALLS
This waterfall is formed by several unnamed streams near kallaramane Ghat. This waterfalls provide a great scenic view and clean water.
• JOG FALLS
Jog Falls is a waterfall on the Sharavati river located in the Western Ghats near. Taluk of Shivamogga District, Karnataka, India. It is the second highest plunge waterfall in India. Another popular name for the beautiful Jog Falls is Gerusoppa Falls. JOG FALLS drops from a height of 253 meters.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄: Dabbe Falls, Sathodi Falls, Jog Falls
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘: Offbeat Tour
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄: EASY,FIRST TIMERS WELCOME!
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 2 days
[𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘉𝘠: 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 @ 8.30 | 𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕 𝘉𝘠: 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 @ 9.00 𝘈𝘔]
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! be prepare for a bit long travels as we must travel to the places where they are 😉
Its Friday ,gear up for adventure. Reach Railway Station with a big smile and great enthusiasm.
LEAVE TO HUBLI BY NON AC SLEEPER BUS
Your captain will meet you at your designated seats!
FOR A FULL STOMACH AND A FUN-FILLED JOURNEY, CARRY SNACKS, GAMES AND A POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
WAKE UP EARLY AND PACK YOUR THINGS.
RISE TO SHINE IN A COMFORTABLE DRESS FOR A SCENIC DRIVE AND WATERFALLS THAT FOLLOW.
VEHICLE WILL BE HARDY SUCH AS CRUISERS OR SO TO NAVIGATE ROUGH TERRAINS.
Fresh up at BREAKFAST POINT AND PROCEED .
STAY AWARE! TAKE THE THRILL.
SAVE YOUR BATTERIES FOR A SCENIC MORNING TO FOLLOW. BE PREPARED WITH POWERBANKS TO CAPTURE
A LOT OF PICTURES! MORE IMPORTANTLY, IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE DARK NIGHT AND SLEEP PEACEFULLY.
STAY TYPE – DORM STAY or Beach by CAMPING WITH TENTED ACCOMMODATION AND BASIC WASHROOMS.
Don’t expect cinematic camping that’s not what is in reality! Our Beach by camping is part of a small village! There will be couple of washrooms! Wash rooms are very basic! Bring your own Bedsheets for bedding! Yes campfire will be there! (If it rains it wont be possible)
More than 2000 HTC participants stayed here! Good to go for backpacking budget event like this!
IMP – Remember Luxury and experience won’t be together! As this is Budget event make sure that you be prepare!
Since this is non Monsoon Season ,Water is Mostly Low. Click Some Pictures for our Insta Family.
Trek to Sathodi Falls is an easy one ,but we have to be vary about slipping rocks. It is about 15 meters tall and water is perfectly clean.
WE HEAD OFF INTO THE RETURN JOURNEY WITH NEW FRIENDS, LAUGHTER, MEMORIES.
8-00 PM – NON AC SLEEPER BUS
Time to say a GOOD bye for Now! (Reach HYD by 9 AM)
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :(N/A for bus tickets)
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age:55 considering the present situaion