MEGA GOKARNA SALE!
3900/- (LOWEST PRICE in 2 Years) ! This is a promotional Offer to encourage more people to travel!
SELECT DATE -> CLICK ON PROCEED – CLICK ON BUY TICKETS -USE COUPON CODE = MEGASALE (TO AVAIL OFFER)
#beaches #waterfalls #Camping
𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎, 📞 or Whats app to +91 9154096613 /7396719454
[if your call is not answered, please text/whatsapp]
• 𝗚𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗔 :
Gokarna is also known for its beaches. There are many beautiful beaches located close by, The Om Beach, Kudle Beach, Gokarna Beach, Half Moon Beach and Paradise Beach are the five main beaches here. Gokarna Beach is the town’s main beach and pilgrims gather here when they visit the Mahabaleshwar Temple.
• 𝗩𝗜𝗕𝗛𝗨𝗧𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦
Falling from a giant height, the waterfall is one of the several belonging to the Western Ghats and is situated amidst evergreen forests, bamboo groves, and wildflowers. It is believed that the waterfall derived its name from a limestone rock there. Alongside this limestone rock, you can see two massive rocks also located in the proximity of the falls.
According to the legend, Ravana brought the Atma Lingam from Mount Kailash. Lord Ganesha using his trick fooled Ravana on his way to Lanka and put down the Linga on the ground at Gokarna. Angered by this, Ravana tried to uproot and destroy the Linga.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄: Gokarna Beach Trek, Vibuthi waterfalls
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘: Offbeat Tour
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄: EASY,FIRST TIMERS WELCOME!
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 2 days
[𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘉𝘠: 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 @ 3.50 𝘗𝘔 | 𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕 𝘉𝘠: 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 @ 10.30 𝘈𝘔]
𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓: 5900/- INR
● Leave to HUBLI by Sleeper Class Train by 3:50PM
● Reach at Hubli by 08.30 AM and Get into hired Non-AC bus
● Stop for quick fresh up and move to Vibuthi Falls
●followed by Visit Murudeshwar
● Proceed to Our Tent Stay
● Wake up call by 5 AM and Freshen Up
● Explore all 05 beaches on foot – Start trek from Paradise – Half Moon – Full Moon – OM Beach.
● afternoon start to hubli
● Catch Train from Hubli
● Reach Hyderabad by 10.30 am
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
This event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :(N/A for bus tickets)
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age:55 considering the present situaion