THIS IS A DEVELOPING itinerary – Please visit this page again
Dial: +91 707-555-9641
You must register on our website, thehtc.in, and give us your details for ticket booking by WhatsApp to confirm the slot.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:-
› 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 : 15 AUG SPL- Dudhsagar FALLS, Dandeli & Chikmagalur 4D/3N
› 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 : Thursday 5:30 PM to Tuesday 8:00 AM
› 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒕 : ₹ 11999 /- (Slashed from ₹17999)
› 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒓 : Any one who are fit and have love towards nature.
COST BY MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
ONWARD & RETURN BY NON AC SLEEPER & VOLVO SEMI SLEEPER– 11999 INR per person
Pay Advance amount of 2499 INR to block your slot (its applicable for those who are paying 7 days before event starts)
Remaining Payment must be cleared 7 days before event Date
𝐈𝐌𝐏 –𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 😉
The Magnificent Journey starts from here by NON AC SLEEPER Meet & Greet your fellow Adventurers to Celebrate Adventure for next 2 days!
06:00 AM Before Reaching Base City we must complete basic fresh up in Train itself! A little More Fresh faces better visible in portraits and Group Captures
08:00 AM Breakfast May not be Delicious with your Taste buds its Karnataka Style Delicious one! ..After adding few carbs we will move to Jhari Water Falls.
12:00 PM Reach Jhari Falls Top Point and get ready for a small hike. After having clicking few pictures at the falls, it is time to head back by the same way to base.
* Its a easy and small hike..it will take 30 minutes to reach Falls*
2:00 pm Start to Mullayanagiri, as mornings carbs almost out of stock, its time for lunch! Have lunch and Reach Mullayangiri Base.
3:00 pm After reaching the base, a small jeep ride and we have to hike a little to get the amazing view of sunset. Watching sunset from the top of Karnataka’s highest peak is a great experience.
6-00 PM – After your hike back to our Vehicle, head to stay.
7:00PM – Check in to Stay. Fresh up and dinner in local chikmagalur Restaurant
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 200Kms (Around 5 Hours)
STAY – Stay is typical Dormitory which will have good washrooms and a nice Bed to Sleep! More than 2000 HTC Participants stayed here and Good to goo!
03:00 am Wake up call..No NO …*Copy Paste error* ..Wake up call will be around 4:15 AM followed by Fresh up
05:00 AM Start to kemmangundi base by Vehicle!
6:00 AM – Reach Base and Start Z point trek..Enroute capture few beautiful Moments(Rain may spoil Keep your phones in waterproof zipper)! ..enroute our trek we will visit shanti falls which welcomes us with a chill flow! …. Finally we will reach view point .Remember if its foggy day dont ask us to show the view point..we are not magicians )
10:30 AM – Reach back to the base and start to Hebbe Falls.
11:00 AM- Reach Hebbe Falls and enjoy the Off Road Jeep ride (Yesss Again!!). This Jeep ride is a long one and it takes you through the deep jungle.
03:30 PM – Reach back to the vehicle and have the much needed Lunch (if we are running late we will pack lunch enroute).
10:30 PM Start to Base city to start journey to Dudhsagar Falls
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 230Kms (Around 5 Hours)
IMP – Based on weather conditions plan may change by trek leader on spot..Monsoon is so beautiful and unpredictable ..we must respect and obey to nature!..
● The Journey continues until 4 a.m … we now move to change our vehicle and head on for the next part of the journey into Goa
●Reach Kulem start Exciting Walk towards Dudhsagar Falls. Get into your tracks, Boots, and hiking gear as we take on the Roaring Dudh Sagar Falls!
● Early in the morning, with packed Break Fast we will start our journey through railway track, Mud trails, and more! We reach back the homestay by evening… (28 kms Trek on flat and muddy terrain)
● Reach stay by 7PM and dinner followed by
Distance we walk – 12+12 = Total 24 kms …(Dont worry we have full day in our hands we can complete it in our own pace! )
*Our Homestay is authentic one and you can have Great veg buffet dinner will be served ..*
Per head cost will be around 200 INR
04:00 AM – Start to Dandeli Rafting point
09:00 AM – Reach Rafting point.
10:00 AM – Mini Rafting (45 Minutes to 1 HOUR) and followed by Remaining activities as mentioned in includes ..
*All activities are Recreational and limited time and Good for beginners*
Costs as Followed -Rafting is common activity & Remaining Activities you can choose as per time & Group Speed.
* IN MONSOON the activities availability is subject to weather conditions…If activities are closed due to rains we will cover jungle hike & Syntheri Rocks *
Rafting – 600 INR
Kayaking 300 INR
Zipline 350 INR
Swimming 100 INR..
You can directly pay at Counter
03:00 PM– Lunch & Move to Base city
8:00 PM – Catch bus to HYD
09.15 AM – Reach to Hyderabad (MGBS)..!
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFARABLE EVENT!
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :(N/A for bus tickets)
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire trip!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age:55 considering the present situaion